Using essential oils can be a great addition to your everyday life for guys. Check out the uses below and consider adding them to your daily lifestyle routine. As a reminder scents are synthetic smells and therefore not natural, and aromas come from essential oils taken from plants. Using coconut oil mixed with ‘eo blends’ can be a great way to add them to your life as the coconutoil acts as a carrier.
10 Ways to Use Oils
1) Used for cleaning out sports bags or athletic clothing, you can add onguard drops
2) Lavendar can be used for a cologne type effect without the chemicals
3) Peppermint or deepblue oil can be used for sore knees and elbows from fitness or working
4) OnGuard capsules are good for boosting your immune system, best taken at night
5) You can make hand sanitizer spritzer with essential oils and alcohol for after the gym
6) Lemon is good to add to your bottle of water as a detox and for flavour
7) Using adaptiv blend allows you to fall asleep with more relaxation and mindfulness
8) For making drinks during the spring and summer, oils with bubbly water and crushed ice
*Add vodka, gin or to taste
9) When you wash your clothes you can add drops to the machine for a deep cleanse
10) Add wild orange drops to a bowl with baking soda powder and light water to whiten your teeth
What are some of your favourite ways to use essential oils? Let us know in the comments section below.
Written by Carlo Hernandez, Nutritionist and Wellness Advocate
North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada